The Hyweigh 40AG Weighbridge is constructed using massive 27-inch wide-flange main girders and eight inch cross beams. The concrete deck is assembled on site, with corrugated steel, and two mats of rebar, to accept six or eight inches of deck concrete. The result is a scale platform of great strength, durability and long-term reliability.
- Totally non-electronic for maximum reliability.
- NTEP certified for accuracy and performance.
- Guaranteed against damage from water, flooding, humidity, condensation, washdown, rodents.
- Hydrostatic cells are impervious to RFI and EMI.
- High capacity: 75,000 pounds each, standard.
- Free-floating column with self restoration design to absorb energy from truck motion on the scale.
- Grade 304 stainless steel, welded construction for high corrosion resistance.
- Extended calibration integrity